ZeusProtocol, a decentralized network capable of large-scale, verifiable computation. We aim to scale the current capabilities of blockchain computation, focusing specifically on decentralized machine learning applications. The network also has a novel mechanism for competitive algorithm development and enables open standards for model and algorithm provenance. Applications include: blockchain analytics, wallet id, super-oracle capable of complex computation, machine learning applications across industry, and crypto-currency transfer between different chains.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager who will take a key role on our team to create, connect, and manage leads and sell our products to blockchain and enterprise companies. We are looking for a person who believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and is ready to collaborate on building cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
- Develop a sales strategy for our enterprise products
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Please send your resume and a short description on your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.