ZeusProtocol, a decentralized network capable of large-scale, verifiable computation. We aim to scale the current capabilities of blockchain computation, focusing specifically on decentralized machine learning applications. The network also has a novel mechanism for competitive algorithm development and enables open standards for model and algorithm provenance. Applications include: blockchain analytics, wallet id, super-oracle capable of complex computation, machine learning applications across industry, and crypto-currency transfer between different chains.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer who will take a key role on our team to develop various on-chain and off-chain blockchain applications. Our Full-Stack Software Engineer must be knowledgeable in all stages of software development. We are looking for a person who believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and is ready to build cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our network.
Skills and Expertise:
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience in building of microservices with Docker.
- Proficient experience using Node.js, React.js, Redux.
- Experience with Postgres.
- Experience interacting with Ethereum nodes (web3.js)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Prior blockchain experience is a big plus (not required for good candidate).
Please send your resume and a short description on your interest in the role to email@example.com.